First things first
: We love comments and appreciate the time that our readers spend to share ideas and give feedback. Thank you to everyone who comments on “From The Helm.”
However, we also want our comments to be as useful as possible to all of our readers and contributors. While we keep 99% of comments, we will remove these:
- Harassing comments: While conversation and the sharing of different ideas is encouraged, all comments need to be respectful towards our contributors and those leaving comments.
- Anonymous comments: We only accept comments from people who identify themselves.
- Promotional comments: If a comment is solely promotional in nature, we will remove it from the site.
- Political Comments: There are plenty of blogs and sites to discuss this, so lets leave them out.
- Sexual or Vulgar Content: We are talking FISH, INDUSTRY NEWS and WATER RELATED ACTIVITIES. No need for this content.
We reserve the right to remove any comments from the site; please leave comments that are respectful and useful.
If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know